Thursday, November 7, 2013

Liebster Award






Nominated & Awarded by Johnnie Jazz author of C'est La Vie.
Today morning I was having my tea & checking my emails, visiting notification, surfing blogs & suddenly noticed something which made me emotional, it left me with & lots of feelings & tears in my eyes, effort done by my fellow blogger Johnnie Jazz author of C'est La Vie who nominated me for Liebster Award, a moment I never dreamed.
I looked up in the sky & say just thanks. I like to give thanks from bottom of my heart to Johnnie Jazz who gave me this honor & motivate me to keep sharing my experience.

According to Johnnie Jazz post, to accept this award, I must follow a few simple rules:
1.      List eleven random facts about yourself
2.      Answer the eleven questions that you were asked when you were nominated
3.      Nominate and Notify  eleven other bloggers
4.      Ask eleven questions that the recipients must answer upon accepting the award
5.     Link back to the person who nominated you.

Here Are eleven Random Facts about me: 
1.      Writing is my passion it gives me peace & satisfaction.
2.      I love to dance in rain.
3.      I love to watch romantic as well as horror movies & TV shows.
4.      I like to make people smile & laugh.
5.      I love to have spicy treats.
6.      I love to spend time with nature.
7.      I can watch sky for hours.
8.      I love to do long drive with my hubby & kid.
9.      I like to observe my surrounding & share my experience.
10.  I can't hide my feelings.
11.  When I am passing through any stress I start singing or nail biting .

Here I have to answer the following questions from the person who nominated me:

1)      Which blogger inspires you the most and why?
I can't choose one, but still Tazein Mirza Saad, as i read some of her posts i found those very touching & inspirational.

2) Name five blogging pet peeves.
  1. Writer's block.
  2. busy layout.
  3. Not responding to comments at all.
  4. Leaving URL of their site in comments.
  5. Video adds that automatically plays. 

3) What is your guilty pleasure? 
I am a bathroom singer, so bathroom singing.

4)   Which do you prefer, being at a party or spending time at home alone?
 Spending time at home alone & doing party with myself & my family.

5)   Name your favorite time of the year and why did you choose this? 
 Definitely October as before 4 years in this month i gave birth to my part, my shadow my kid.

6) What is the most embarrassing moment of your life?
 When person whom i love don't understands me & start judging me.

7) Do you have any gadgets that you cannot live without?
Definitely not

8)  Name your favorite social media.
Newspaper & Internet, Easy accessible to every one. 

9)    How do you overcome writer’s block?
I like to go for long drive for relaxation listen songs & spend time with nature to get some motivation to overcome with writer's block.

10)  What is the best horror movie you have ever seen?
Walking dead, pools of blood & horrible thing, human is eating human to satisfy their blood carving.

11) If you had one wish, what would it be?
I want to be a part of endless Sky.

It is a pleasure for me to appreciate & nominate some other bloggers for their hard work:
Krithika Rangarajan
Johnnie Jazz
Nicole Ramirez 
Simona Rich
Mike Crider
Jahid Akhtar
Joy Hancock

 Now time, to ask question to fellow bloggers whom i nominated hope you guys enjoy !!!

1.      What is your inspiration of blogging?
2.      What is memorable incident of Your life?
3.      Tell something about Your personality?
4.      What do you like most about blogging?
5.      What is your passion ?
6.     Whom you love the most & why?
7.      What is biggest fear of your life?
8.      What is your dream place you like to live?
9.      Tell something about your imagination, u want to come true?
10.  If you have to describe yourself what is the best word you will use ?
11.  Do u believe in self Assessment or like to judge others?   

Thanks for Visiting, Happy Blogging !!!